Terms and Conditions
Please note that by accessing, using or browsing this website you agree to be bound by its terms, conditions. Present Company Included™ reserves the right to update & modify the contents contained in Terms & Conditions at any time without providing notice. By using the website, you acknowledge that you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions. For any questions or queries regarding the use of this site or its terms & conditions please feel free to contact Present Company Included™ on 03 9387 4717.
- Persons under the age of 18 are prohibited from purchasing alcohol.
- All delivery date requests are approximations only. While we endeavor to deliver by the date requested, this is not always possible due to unforeseen circumstances. You agree that late delivery does not constitute a failure of our agreement, and does not entitle you to cancel an order.
- As a guide only, our couriers attempt to deliver between 9am and 6pm. Unfortunately, we are unable give a guaranteed time of delivery. We do not deliver on public holidays and weekends.
- In the event an item is not available we will replace that item with one of similar appearance and of equal or greater value
- For photographic purposes we may have used props in photographs. Unless an item is listed it is not included in the hamper/gift.
- All gifts and hampers are packaged with care and safety in mind to avoid damage or breakage. In the event a product is delivered damaged/ faulty please inform Present Company Included within 3 days of delivery. We will replace that item once it has been posted back and deemed faulty/damaged. A replacement item will then be promptly posted back to the recipient.
- The accuracy of all information contained on this website is, to the knowledge of the all Present Company Included employees & proprietors, accurate and up to date. Present Company Included is not liable for any inaccuracies of information contained in this website.
- Orders will not be dispatched until payment in full has been made to Present Company Included™.
- Please enter all delivery details carefully. Inaccurate or misspelt delivery information often results in delays in delivery. If Present Company Included™ is charged a re-delivery fee by our couriers because of inaccurate delivery details supplied to us by you, that charge will be passed onto you.
- Please inform Present Company Included immediately if an order has not arrived. We will then endeavor to track that order with our couriers and have it delivered as soon as possible.
- We will not accept liability for any loss or damage arising from items lost, stolen or damaged after delivery has taken place. This includes loss or damage resulting from delivery to unattended addresses whereby the sender has opted to have the gift left at front/back door if no one is home.
- If you opt to have the recipient sign for delivery and no one is available to sign, a letter will be left in the recipient's mailbox informing him or her to contact our couriers for a new delivery time. The recipient can then arrange a suitable day for re-delivery at no cost to him or her.
- Material on this website is the property of Present Company Included™ and cannot be copied or duplicated for personal or public use.
- Precautions are taken to ensure that www.presentcompany.com.au and data transmissions are free from viruses. However, it is your responsibility to scan any such data for viruses.
- If you are in any way dissatisfied with the products you have received, we will organise a refund or an exchange for you, so long as the products are returned to us in a saleable condition. Please contact Present Company Included™ if you wish to arrange return, refund or exchange.
- For fees and delivery times for gifts and hampers please call Present Company Included™ on 03 9387 4717.